The main bus concourse at Wrexham bus station will close tomorrow at 6pm until Monday 9th November.
Bus services will be operating at a similar level of service to that operated so far through October which represents around 68% of normal service.
Michael Morton, Arriva’s managing director for buses in Wales and North West England says: “We will continue to provide the people of Wrexham with a safe, reliable service that will serve them when the need to go out to work and for other essential journeys.
“Face coverings are mandatory in order to help protect our staff and customers and we will continue to clean essential areas of the bus between trips and of course, when they return to depot. We are most grateful for the help and support given to us by Councillor Bithell and his team.”
Please check their website for service details. https://www.arrivabus.co.uk/wales
Cllr David A Bithell Lead Member Environment and Transport said, “We had a very positive meeting with Arriva Buses Managing Director Michael Morton. They have confirmed that during the fire break public transport will be available for essential travel such as travelling to work or to access shops for food and supplies, health appointments or similar. I would like to thank them for their continued commitment to providing safe public transport for people across Wrexham.”
DOWNLOAD THE NHS APP