Here’s great idea for an evening out as we wind down from this hazy summer into the autumn months.
Tŷ Pawb, in partnership with local family band, Blue Genes, are bringing together a host of the regions finest musicians and songwriters for an intimate theatre show featuring some of the UK’s best Americana and Country singer/songwriters.
At the Summer’s End Songwriter’s Show you’ll hear the artists tell the story of how their songs were born and perform their self penned songs live.
A lineup full of talent
The acts confirmed for the show include:
- Blue Genes – A local family country band.
- Stuart Landon – Singer/ guitarist/songwriter with ‘Angels with dirty faces’.
- Amy Westney – London based country singer/songwriter.
- Lars Pluto – American born, country outlaw singer/songwriter.
- Mountainface, Chester based folk, bluegrass and Americana band
So come and grab a seat in our performance space, sit back and enjoy an evening of beautiful original music!
How to enjoy the show
- The show takes place on Friday September 28, 7pm-10pm (doors open at 6.30pm)
- Before the main show, there will be a Q&A session with the musicians. Come along for 6.15pm if you want to catch the Q&A.
- Tickets are £6.
- Booking is advised to avoid disappointment! Click here to pre-book your tickets.
- For more information contact Tŷ Pawb on 01978 292144 or email email@example.com.
Visit the Tŷ Pawb website here.
Sign up here to receive regular news and updates from Tŷ Pawb.APPLY FOR A PUPIL DEVELOPMENT GRANT