Welsh Government are holding two public consultation events where you can view information about the proposed scheme for junction improvements along the A483.
The events will take place at the Ramada Plaza Hotel in Wrexham on:
- Wednesday 23 September 2020, 10:00 to 20:00
- Thursday 24 September 2020, 10:00 to 20:00
These are drop in events and signage, social distancing and one way system will be in place.
The public are reminded to follow the latest government guidance if attending this event, specifically the new guidance on wearing facemasks.
The events will follow the latest Welsh Government guidance on COVID-19. Please check the scheme website prior to attending the event in case the event is postponed.
I want to take part in this consultation but can’t go to the event
You can still take part online at: https://gov.wales/a483-junctions-3-6-overview
What are the proposals?
- Junction 3 (Wrexham Road): Minor changes to the existing junction incorporating active travel improvements
- (Ruthin Road): Major changes to the existing junction, including a new gyratory retaining the existing A525 overbridge, incorporating active travel improvements along the A525 across the A483.
- Junction 5 (Plas Coch Roundabout / Mold Road): Introducing active travel improvements
- Junction 6 (A5156 / Gresford Interchange): Minor changes to the existing junction incorporating active travel improvements
To take part online please visit https://gov.wales/a483-junctions-3-6-improvementsAPPLY NOW