If you don’t have Covid symptoms but need to check if you’re asymptomatic then you may be able to collect a Lateral Flow Device (LFD) test from your local pharmacy as well as by phone or online.
Those who use LFD tests include those who are:
- a volunteer
- not working from home
- an unpaid carer
- visiting Wales from elsewhere
- travelling to other areas of the UK
- require testing before hospital visits as requested by their health board
- using hospital maternity services – this includes partners
- the parent, carer or guardian of a child in hospital
- going to an event that requires it
If you get tests through your employer or education setting you should continue to do so.
Order rapid lateral flow home test kits on GOV.UK. You can order 1 home testing kit (7 tests) at a time. Delivery takes 1 to 2 days.
You can also collect testing kits in person. Find your nearest collection point and opening times (on nhs.uk).
You can collect rapid COVID-19 tests from most pharmacies. Find out if a pharmacy near you is offering this service.
LFD tests should only be used by those who do not have Covid symptoms. Anyone showing symptoms should take a PCR test and you can book by using this link
<em><a href=”https://bcuhb.nhs.wales/covid-19/covid-19-vaccination-information/covid-19-vaccination-online-booking/” target=”new” rel=”noopener”>Booking a Covid-19 vaccine appointment is now easier than ever.</a></em>