Businesses in Wrexham still have plenty of time to enter the Best Dressed Window competition which has just one theme – Autumn.
Usually centred around the retail sector, the competition is open to all town centre businesses to make an extra special effort by dressing their windows.
Some have already thrown themselves into the competition and shops, taxi companies and dentists are already signed up:
- Sense Charity Shop, Regent Street
- Primark, Regent Street
- Beauty Box, Bank Street
- Snip and Tuck, General Market
- No 27 House of Beauty, Chester Street
- Geeks Barbers, 24 Charles Street
- Apollo Taxis, Charles Street
- Wynnstay Arms Hotel, Yorke Street
- Barnardo’s, Eagles Meadow
- Wrexham Fish Bar, Egerton Street
- New Wave Hair, Charles Street
- Talking Teeth Dental Practice, Chester Street
- The Entertainer, Eagles Meadow
- Gerrards Bakery, Queen Street
- Gerrards Bakery, Lord Street
- Atelier, Queen Street
- Magic Dragon Brewery Tap, Charles Street
- Igam Ogam, Overton Arcade
The competition is open until October 31 and anyone who has a business in the town centre can take part.If you’re in the town centre in the coming weeks why not check out the entries to see just how creative everyone has been.
The winner will be decided by members of the public will be able to pick up voting forms from each of the businesses taking part.
The winners will be presented with an engraved trophy which hopefully will be displayed in their winning windows! The winners will be announced on Friday 6th November, with the prizes being presented by The Mayor of Wrexham.
If you would like to enter please contact 01978 292538 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the Covid-19 NHS app…and help keep Wrexham safe this autumn.DOWNLOAD THE NHS APP