- Are you up for an exciting, new challenge?
- Want job satisfaction whilst making a real difference to people’s lives?
- Do you value people and want to support them to reach their potential?
Then we want to talk to you!
Our Social Care Department is working with Health colleagues at Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board (BCUHB) to recruit and train lots more people into social care jobs and careers.
If you answered ‘yes’ to the questions above then we want to hear from you; you don’t need any previous social care experience as full training will be given and we can provide ongoing support to you throughout the application process.
- Paid holidays and permanent contracted hours
- Working across a variety of health and social care settings
- Career Progression routes and job opportunities
- A wide range of training available
- A supportive team of colleagues and managers
Our new Support Worker positions will work across Health and Social Care teams and settings to support people all over Wrexham. These positions offer induction and development within the health service as well as local authority social care and forms part of our long term investment and plans to grow our social care service and invest and develop our employees.
Social care is much more than personal care and is hugely varied; we want a workforce that reflects the diversity of the people we support and what matters to them
For an informal discussion or help with the application process, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
01978 298564/07467 444362
Or check out the details here.
Closing date: 3 January 2022