The consultation about our Council Plan is now live and you are invited to give us your views on our six priority areas:
• Developing the economy
• Ensuring a modern and resilient council
• Ensuring everyone is safe
• Improving secondary education
• Improving the environment
• Promoting good health and well-being.
Once this consultation closes, the results will be analysed and the findings used to finalise our Council Plan 2020 – 2023 which will be presented to Council in May 2020 for approval. We will ensure that we feedback to you the results of the consultation at that time.
The consultation will close on Tuesday March 17.
Take part in the consultation for the council plan here.
Get the latest gritting info straight into your inbox
SIGN ME UP NOW