An event to help households get cost of living help and support has been arranged for the 19 October at The Hub at Caia Park Partnership Between 9am and 2pm.
On hand during the day will be staff from a wide range of advice and support agencies, covering income, wellbeing, energy etc.
Get news and info from your local council – sign-up for email bulletins.
There’ll be free refreshments and a free raffle for council tenants with prizes including slow cookers as an alternative energy efficient way to prepare family meals.
Help and advice will be on hand from:
- Hafren Dyfrdwy (Water, here to help, reduction in rates)
- Warm Wales (advice re energy)
- Groundwork (advice re energy)
- Trussell Trust (Food Bank )
- St Marks Church
- C4W (employment and training)
- WCBC Caia Estate office and Project Impact Team
- RSPCA and Animal Food Bank
- Caia Advice Service (benefits debt advice)
- Cats Protection
- Rabbit Rescue
- BCUHB Health team (healthy eating)
- Caia Park Parents Groups
- Health Visitors
- Energy saving Trust
- Police community safety team
- MIND (mental health support)
- Lite Green energy advice
- Caia Park Partnership
Cllr Beverley Parry Jones, Anti-Poverty Champion, said, “There’s little doubt that households are struggling with rising prices including food and energy costs. The team in Caia Park Estate Management Office have done a great job in bringing agencies and organisations together to offer practical advice and support and I encourage everyone who is able to go along to make sure they are getting all the help they are entitled to.”
“Lleoedd cynnes” i gynnig lleoedd clyd a chyfforddus i breswylwyr yn ystod y misoedd oer