We are looking for an enthusiastic and keen Home to School Transport Operations Officer to join our existing team to ensure that the our Education and Social Care Transport network is operated effectively and efficiently, within the resources available.
As part of the role you’ll be asked to:
- Maintain accurate records and summary lists of all transport contracts.
- Maintain up to date records of transport operator licences, vehicles and drivers used for Council hired transport.
- Maintain a record of all contract irregularities, and take appropriate action against poor performance in line with current guidance.
- Plan and contribute to the monitoring of passenger transport contracts
- Contribute to the planning of safe and efficient Education, Social care and Public Transport services.
- Receive and process requests for transport.
- Assist with the process for determining is a child is eligible for home to school and college transport.
Working from our Abbey Road Depot on Wrexham Industrial Estate this post is suitable for an enthusiastic and hardworking individual with experience of working in a demanding and busy environment and experience in a similar role would be an advantage.
The successful candidate will possess an extensive local knowledge of the county and the understanding of the need for delivering excellent customer service.
Closing date for applications is 18 March.
Interested? Then apply here.