Are you part of a business that would like to tender for jobs with local councils?
Business Wales wants to help.
Two workshops are being held in Wrexham to help businesses that are new to the tendering process, or would like to improve their bid writing skills.
Cllr Terry Evans, Lead Member for Economy – Economic Development and Regeneration said: “These events are a fantastic opportunity for businesses in Wrexham to find out more about the tendering process and improve their tender writing skills.
“It will help businesses understand what buyers are looking for and identify sources of support. I would encourage all businesses who are looking for some information and support around the tendering process to register to attend these great events run by Business Wales.”
Two workshops are due to be held in Redwither Tower on Wrexham Industrial Estate…
An introduction to tendering workshop
An interactive workshop designed to provide information for businesses new to tendering. The workshop aims to:
- Demystify public sector tendering
- Help suppliers find and respond to opportunities
- Maximise use of sell2wales, promoting their business to Public Sector and Tier 1 buyers
- Identify tender requirements and the procedures they may need to put in place to be able to effectively respond to a tender
- Understand what buyers are looking for
- Identify sources of support
Attendees are advised to bring a tablet or laptop to the workshop, which takes place on Wednesday, September 19, from 9.30am until 4.30pm at Redwither Tower, Wrexham
To register visit the Business Wales website, or please contact 01745 585025/ email email@example.com for further information.
Advanced bid writing – a winner’s guide to producing top tenders
Join bid-writing specialist Jamie Edwards from Tender Write for a fact filled training session on how to take your bid writing skills to the next level. Are you tendering to the public or private sector? This course is for you!
Funded by Business Wales, this new course will give you a fresh insight and clear practical guidance on how to:
- Make sure your company is ‘bid ready’ when opportunities are there
- How to be a better ‘Bid Manager’ within your business
- Understanding how to create winning bid content in your responses
- Managing the feedback process to build better bids
- Practical workshop-style exercises on evaluating and developing winning bids
The sessions takes place from 9am until 4pm on Thursday, October 4 at Redwither Tower, Wrexham
To register visit the Business Wales website, or please contact 01745 585025/ email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.APPLY FOR A PUPIL DEVELOPMENT GRANT