An unforgettable evening of sumptuous feasting and medieval merriment awaits you at Wrexham Museum with Taste North East Wales this October!
You’ll be greeted on arrival at the Museum by our Master of Ceremonies.
A welcome drink of Welsh mead awaits you as you are led to our beautiful banqueting room where the musical entertainment and local food feasting will begin.
Eat, drink and be merry!
The banquet will showcase the amazing food produce available from local producers.
Starter – Vegetable broth with dumplings and locally baked artisan bread (Johnstown Bakery)
Main – a choice of succulent Lamb Shank (Geo.C.Hughes Wrexham Butchers Market – purveyor of fine meats) or Layered Chicken and Ham pie (Roberts Country Fayre – Bersham Wrexham) served with a fine selection of local seasonal veg and redcurrant gravy.
Dessert – Wrexham Museum’s award winning dessert “Heaven on Earth”. A taste sensation as sensually spiced honeyed chocolate is complimented by a crisp citrus orange twist and accompanied by the creamy sensation of espresso frappe ice cream and fresh berries and fruit.
This is a very special dessert exquisitely finished with a beautiful edible flower. (All local suppliers – Eat my flowers, Celtic Honeysmith, Chilly Cow ice cream, Aballu artisan chocolatier, Mrs Picklepot and Nant Ucha Farm Eggs.
Drink – Mead (from the Mountain Mead Welsh Meadery)
Make haste, and book thy place
- Night at the Museum: Medieval Feast takes place at Wrexham Museum on Saturday, October 19, 7.30pm–10.30pm
- Tickets are £45 (standard) and £55 (lord and lady who will receive crowns)
- Click here to book your tickets now!
- Costumes are available from www.costume-company.co.uk
- For more information, contact Wrexham Museum on 01978 297460 or email firstname.lastname@example.org