Would you like a job that is so important that it literally helps to save lives? This really could be the most important job you ever do…
If you are looking for a rewarding position, joining the contact tracing service would be a good fit for you. These roles are an opportunity to work and help in the fight against Covid-19 and play a crucial part in saving lives.
There are currently a number of positions working as Contact Tracers and Contact Advisers as part of the North Wales Contact Tracing Service and we need people to start immediately. So, get in touch today.Contact Adviser – TAKE ME TO THE JOB Contact Tracer – TAKE ME TO THE JOB
Key features and responsibilities of the roles include:
• Identifying and following up with contacts and providing public health advice (where appropriate)
• Ensuring the timely and accurate recording of information from those interviews using systems provided
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
• Ability to understand and follow standard operating procedures and scripts
We are looking for people who are:
• Enthusiastic, positive & have an approachable manner
• Passionate about exceeding customers’ expectations and delivering an outstanding customer experience
• A great communicator, both written and verbal
• Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
These crucial roles have been developed as part of Public Health Wales’ Test, Trace and Protect (TTP) programme and will allow you to further play your part in defeating the pandemic.
Part time and full time positions are available, and hours are flexible to include evenings and weekends.
Think you could undertake one of these important roles?
As part of our commitment to developing a bilingual workforce, applications are welcomed from candidates who can demonstrate their ability to work in both English and Welsh as well as those with additional language skills. Welsh language skills are essential for those working with colleagues in Ynys Mon and Gwynedd.
To find out more about these job opportunities, please click on the link below.
But hurry, as both roles close on January 15.Contact Adviser – TAKE ME TO THE JOB Contact Tracer – TAKE ME TO THE JOB