75% of internet users don’t scroll past the first page of a search, so why risk entering the search engine abyss?
One of the most important parts of being online as a business is actually being found, the more visible you are and the higher you appear in your search engine the more traffic you will generate to the site.
This is a vital part of your marketing strategy but to many – especially those unsure when launching themselves online – this can seem a little daunting.
However in April you can join Superfast Business Wales’ Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) workshop to access practical, expert advice designed to help you understand how to use SEO to get your business at the top of search engine rankings here in Wrexham.
This workshop will give you an understanding of how search engines rank your web pages, why it is so important you use SEO best practice, and how to implement an SEO plan using both on and off page techniques.
You will learn:
- How search engines rank your website
- Basic tools to monitor and improve your SEO activities
- How to identify the best keywords/phrases for your business
- How to create an SEO action plan and long term strategy
- Effective tips and techniques to improve your SEO
- How to measure what works and what doesn’t
So take advantage of this superb opportunity delivered by those in the know to get the best out of your online presence and unlock the endless potential.
For more information click here.
GET BIN REMINDERS