We’ve now published our Council Plan 2023-28.
The plan sets out our well-being priorities agreed by elected members for the next five years, and directs how we use our resources to deliver what is important to people who live and work in Wrexham.
The six well-being priorities within our Council Plan are:
- Delivering efficient Streetscene services and decarbonising our environment.
- Developing our economy.
- Ensuring Wrexham is a fair and safe place.
- Improving education and learning.
- Promoting health and well-being (with a focus on social services and good mental health).
- Supporting a highly skilled and engaged workforce, focussed on delivering services.
Within each of the six priorities we’ve identified outcomes we want to work towards.
They set the direction for our improvement journey over the next five years, so we can work towards achieving our vision:
“That all the people that live here are supported to fulfil their potential, prosper and achieve a high standard of well-being. We will be a strong and inclusive community leader to help make this happen, with a focus on strong values and behaviours.”