Please follow the advice below when visiting the Household Recycling Centres:
- Don’t go to the sites if you or anyone in your household has symptoms of Covid-19, or is ‘shielding’ because of an underlying health condition.
- Only bring household waste. Don’t bring commercial or business waste.
- Please bring proof that you live in the county borough (e.g. a utility bill with your address on it). The sites are for Wrexham residents only. If you don’t have proof, you won’t be allowed to tip your rubbish. Please call 01978 801463 to book an appointment if you want to use the Brymbo site.
- Be patient if you have to queue. A maximum of five vehicles will be allowed on site at any one time.
- Make sure only one person steps outside your vehicle to unload it, and that they stick to social distancing. Note that children should stay in the car at all times, and no pets are permitted on site.
- Don’t bring items that are too big or heavy to handle yourself. Our site attendants won’t be able to help you unload your car or dispose of your waste.
- Sort your waste before you arrive (so you’re quicker).
- Be polite. Aggressive behaviour towards staff won’t be tolerated. Site attendants will be equipped with body cameras, and any instances will be reported to the police.
- Don’t touch your face on-site, and bring your own sanitiser if you can (clean your hands with sanitiser before you drive away).
DOWNLOAD THE NHS APP