What is the Info Shop?
Your one stop shop if you are under 25…
The Info Shop is a free and confidential information shop for young people between the ages of 11 and 25. You can find the shop on Lambpit Street in Wrexham and it’s a little haven of information, advice and counselling services.
There are always qualified, understanding members of staff on hand to help with any queries or concerns.The information available for young people can vary from money advice to counselling.
At the Info Shop, young people can also access public computers to job search, create a CV and use the internet and staff are on hand to help.
The shop is also home to a number of useful services making it a ‘one stop shop’
Staff are there to help, not to judge. Everything that is discussed is kept confidential unless they feel someone is at risk of harm.
Other services are:
- Contact: a sexual health service staffed by youth workers, doctors and nurses.
- Outside In Counselling Service: one to one support for when things are getting too much
- Second Voice Advocacy Service: if you need to get your voice heard
- In2Change: drug and alcohol support
- Leaving Care team: support for young people in care
Phone: 01978 295600
Monday – 11.30am – 5.30pm
Tuesday 11.30am – 4.30pm
Wednesday 11.30am – 5.30pm
Thursday 11.30am – 4.30pm
Friday 11.30am – 5.30pm
APPLY FOR A PUPIL DEVELOPMENT GRANT