There’s only so much time in the day…and with all the news, social media notifications and other info competing for our time, it’s easy to miss stuff.
So here’s a quick rundown of some key stories on our blog over the past couple of weeks.
If you didn’t catch them the first time, take a peep. They’re still worth a read…
1. Will Chester and Wrexham be the new home for Channel 4?
A compelling bid has been made for Chester and North Wales to become home to Channel 4.
2. Own a dog? You should know about this…
We all love our furry friends and take them for regular walks to keep them healthy and in tip-top condition.
3. Looking to relocate? Apply for a new town centre home
Brand new properties, situated near Wrexham town centre, are now open for housing applications with Wrexham Council.
4. Let’s get behind this bid!
There are calls for people and businesses in Wrexham and across North Wales to get behind a bid to bring massive investment to the region’s economy.
5. Is music your craft? This could change your life…
Major funding for upcoming musicians in North Wales could be on the cards following an announcement at Focus Wales in Wrexham.
6. Why this is the best event in North Wales…and how to get tickets
Take a World Heritage Site. Mix it up with some brilliant music, fireworks and a cracking festival vibe. And what do you get? Underneath the Arches!
SIGN UP FOR PAPERLESS BILLS