So…here’s a quick rundown of some key stories on our blog over the past couple of weeks.
If you didn’t catch them the first time, take a peep. They’re still worth a read…
1. You might walk past this Wrexham landmark every day…but do you know the story behind it?
We’re sure you’ve noticed it, but have you ever queried it? Your children may have asked you “why are those men on a bendy pole?” or just simply “what’s that?”
2. It’s all kicking off at Ty Pawb
The World Cup starts this Thursday and Tŷ Pawb will be joining the party!
3. Want to start exercising this summer? Take a look at this…
As the summer sun starts making more and more frequent appearances, your thoughts might start turning to exercise and keeping fit.
4. The best free way to boost your business
Fifty one percent of businesses grow faster with a website, so why aren’t you online yet?
5. Stress of care getting to you? Let us know…
If you care for someone, and if you feel things are getting difficult, we want to be able to help you.
6. Want to watch key issues being discussed without leaving your living room?
Did you know you can view live streams of council meetings as they happen?
— Wrexham Council (@wrexhamcbc) June 5, 2018
REPORT A POTHOLE