Do you want to know what your child is getting for lunch?
Whether your child is in primary or secondary school, it is always good to know what is cooking in the school kitchen, so why not subscribe to Wrexham Council’s school meals service emails by clicking here.
Signing up means that you will find out what is on the menu each week as well as what’s on offer on special themed days, such as St David’s Day or Bonfire Night.
Why Choose a School Meal For Your Child?
- Freshly prepared nutritious meals, using basic wholesome ingredients.
- Fully trained and qualified catering staff who care, and will make every effort to encourage your child to choose a healthy meal.
- 3-week cycle menu, with a varied choice of meal options.
- Menus that comply with the nutritional standards for school lunches, set by the Welsh Government.
- The school meal offers good value for money.
- Special dietary needs can be catered for.
- Vegetarian choices available daily.
- Development of social skills.
- Food to help children think and grow.
- Increase in concentration levels in the afternoon after eating a well balanced school lunch.
Get instant news and info from Wrexham Council with MyUpdates.
SIGN ME UP